As a team, we work together to develop new business opportunities, build unique and powerful solutions, initiate change, overcome challenges and create success. Expect an environment where continued learning, innovative consulting, elegant technical solutions and teamwork are experienced daily.
- These are full-time positions, not contract work.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Eligibility requirement: U.S. Citizenship.
- TechFlow does not accept unsolicited resumes. Further, TechFlow will not accept resume submissions from third-party representatives or employment agencies/recruiters without a signed agreement/contract in place.
- Notice to all Applicants - Screening tests for illegal drug use and background investigations will be required before hiring.
- TechFlow is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority / Female / Disability / Vets).
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling (858) 412-8040 or by sending an email to email@example.com
- We participate in E-Verify. Participation Poster
TechFlow is currently accepting resumes for the following positions:
|C++ / C# 3D SIMULATION SOFTWARE DEVELOPER||TechFlow Scientific||Albuquerque, NM|
|Management Analyst 2||DoD||Charleston, SC|
|Management Analyst 3||DoD||Charleston, SC|
|PROJECT MANAGER||DoD||Charleston, SC|
|SENIOR SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE AUTOMATION ENGINEER||SQA||San Diego, CA|
|SENIOR SOFTWARE SUPPORT ANALYST||Division 200||San Diego, CA|